1:350 IJN Soryu Aircraft Carrier Full Hull Model Kit
To IJN fans: 3D-WILD is proud to announce the release of 1/350 IJN Soryu, one of the six large IJN carriers participating Pearl Harbor Attack and one the four participating the Battle of Midway! To our knowledge, this is the FIRST & ONLY 1/350 Soryu kit on the market!
PLEASE NOTE: The current lead time is approximately 2 weeks.
- The FIRST & ONLY 1/350 Soryu model kit commercially available.
- Accurate appearance based on extensive research.
- Detailed top-level hangar which gives modelers more room for creativity.
- Open bridge which has room for 1/350 figures. 10 figures are included in the kit.
- The kit design is user-friendly with straightforward cleaning-up and assembling steps.
- Made of high-quality 3D-printing resin with rich details
- Kit includes PE/metal parts to further enhance the detail level.
- Full-color instruction booklet and box to improve user experience.
- (Purchase Separately) 18-36 planes provided and the type/quantity can be decided by the buyer (8 options including A4N, A5M “Claude”, A6M2 “Zero/Zeke”, D1A2 “Susie”, D3A1 "Val", D4Y1 "Judy", B4Y “Jean” and B5N2 “Kate”). All aircraft kits come with decals of accurate markings for squadrons on Soryu in history. We will contact buyers to confirm the desired type/quantity of the aircraft after the order is placed.