1:350 HMS Illustrious Aircraft Carrier Model Kit
To HMS fans: 3D-WILD is proud to announce the release of 1/350 HMS Illustrious, the first ship of her class and the first aircraft carrier with heavy armor in history! To our knowledge, this is the FIRST & ONLY 1/350 Illustrious-class kit on the market!
PLEASE NOTE: The current lead time is approximately 2 weeks.
- The FIRST & ONLY 1/350 WWII Illustrious-class model kit commercially available.
- Accurate appearance based on extensive research.
- The kit design is user-friendly with straightforward cleaning-up and assembling steps.
- Made of high-quality 3D-printing resin with rich details
- Kit includes PE/metal parts to further enhance the detail level.
- Full-color instruction booklet and box to improve user experience.
- (Purchase Separately) 18 planes provided and the type/quantity can be decided by the buyer (4 options including Fairey Fulmar, Fairey Swordfish, Gloster Sea Gladiator, and Blackburn Skua). All aircraft kits come with decals of accurate markings for squadrons on HMS Illustrious in history. We will contact buyers to confirm the desired type/quantity of the aircraft after the order is placed.
- (Purchase Separately) LED lights and necessary accessories such as wires, switches and battery adapter are included. The kit is designed with internally mounted LED lights that can light up the parts and details which are otherwise covered by shadow.